Monday, September 29, 2008

...

Everytime I see your hair
Flowing gently in the morning air
When you open the window and look,saying
That no one could ever eat the food that you cook.
I have to agree, the soup was bitter.
And frankly, I threw the chicken into the litter.
You never up those old socks
And never ever replace the bottle corks.
Yes, it's true.
You're the greatest mess.
But then again, baby
The best part is, it never made me like you less.
Every silly thing that you said or did,
Made me feel like.....
Baby, I don't have a rhyme for this.
I need to tell you straight from my heart
You're the greatest work of art.
My Da Vinci, My Michaelangelo...
My interior decorator too...
I love you baby, that's all I wanna say to you.
Yea yea, I know I keep telling you.
That love isn't real and getting serious is weird.
{Oh great, now I've lost the rhyme again.}
What, you expect me to be a bard?
You know me better than anybody
I ain't no poet, but I'm speaking out.
Telling you that I can't do without you.
I'm going to end my awkward lines.
I'm hoping you'll always remember our times...
I love you.

I know someone like me shouldn't write stuff like this, and this is CRAPPY witha capital C. But I had to put it down. I kinda feel this way right now.

2 comments:

woods said...

i realli liked it!

Åŋgεl said...

Sempai writes soooooooo well..^_^
meh lobes it..@_@