Friday, May 1, 2009

My body is cold, frozen from deep inside
My lips are crimson ice.
Eyes as hollow as the whore you took yesterday.
Heart as tainted as the Demon's kiss.

The golden mask slips,
The gasps are heard.
My eyes narrow, sparkling in greed.
I feel my lips moisten.
What a beautiful man.
What delicious prey for tonight.

Sickeningly white fingers beckon at the innocence
Your body, helpless in lust; follows.
I wonder who brought him here.
A virgin flower, to a congreagation of sins and filth.

In the dead, dark garden
Where violated angels stand encased in cold marble
I brought you; you followed me like a lost puppy.
One soon to be enslaved and exploited.


The light of the moon was almost like a shroud
Over a dead corpse.
It shrouded us.
My dead eyes assaulted your vision;
And I felt you drown under the grip of my control.

Our lips met.
And you tasted the poison of lust.
I felt your desire,
As fresh as the river.
And I knew, that you were mine.

No comments: